Welcome to the English section of Redoc’s website!
Here you will find a selection of our articles in English: practical information, tips, articles concerning foreign PhD candidates…
Who are we?
Redoc is the network of PhD candidates and PhDs of the University of Paris-Est. It is an association that aims to bring together PhD students and young doctors of different institutions and research institutes of the PRES Université Paris-Est in a same network.
- Participating in the organization of academic life within Université Paris-Est;
- Representing the young researchers of Université Paris-Est;
- Disseminating information throughout the career of doctoral students;
If you are planning to come to Université Paris-Est or have already arrived for a research stay (including if you’re coming to prepare au PhD), you should contact Acc&ss Paris-Est, they can answer all your questions about administrative procedures, housing, French courses, etc. Here is a document describing how this service center can help you.
You are a foreign PhD candidate or postdoc researcher and you want to meet other young researchers, or share tips on this website, in English or French? Do not hesitate: contact us!
We have already prepared some information pages for you:
- culture and social life
- some advice for first-year PhD candidates (not specifically for foreigners)
Here are two very useful links if you’re a foreign young researcher at Université Paris-Est:
- the website of Acc&ss Paris-Est, a service center for foreign PhD candidates and researchers. They organize French courses in particular: more information here about these French courses.
- the website of Kastler Foundation or Fnak, especially their guide of formalities and their guide about housing.
Pas encore de commentaire.